Monday, July 09, 2007

I don't know what to say....

I suppose we could put it down to my hangover from my neice's wedding and Danny must have been bus-lagged after crossing half of Europe. So we must do better today. Danny has three today, two from Bath, the first is Perfect Paula in the 2.45. Bryan Meehan has set his sights lower after running her at Royal Ascot. Star Strider is his second choice in the 5.15 race. This one was slowly away last time out and is better judged on previous solid effort. Finally for Dan, he has to select Bret Maverick in the 6.55 at Ripon. He has already given this one in the past and his task tonight doesn't look too difficult. I am also going for a past selection in Spice Bar. Andrew Balding's charge was slowly away last time but finished well and should appreciate the step up in trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home