Friday, February 22, 2008

It's warming up...

Some good racing this afternoon including Sandown where we reckon Almizan could go well at a big price in the 4.05. Gary Moore is the handicap hurdle king this season and there were signs of a return to form with this one last time out. We also like Cockney Trucker in the bumper at 5.10. There is a good word from the yard about this well bred gelding and they do have a great strike rate in these events. At Nad Al Sheba, the former Michael Stoute trained Ea looks very well treated and can reverse last season's form with The Illies.

2 Comments:

  • Hope you are Both well.

    Just popped in and the first thing I see is you are against Pagano in the 4.05 Sandown. I also like Kia Kaha in the 2.55 Warwick its in my ones to follow, however I am worried about the Alank King Horse.



    Anything for Cheltenham yet gents ? I like Franchoek for Triumph and Lily Whitedance for the Bumper.

    Are you with Katchit or Denman for the big one ?

    Takecare.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22 February 2008 at 13:26  

  • Hi guys, my ante post Cheltenham runners keep flopping. Wichata Lineman, as with a lot of Jonjos, ran badly last week. I have backed Sublimity for the Champion and Twist Magic for Queen Mother, but that was before the other Nichols runner appeared on the scene. The one value bet I have got is Noland at 14/1 for the Arkle. Good luck with your runners and well done jonesy with Pagano.
    Noel

    By Blogger noelp, At 22 February 2008 at 20:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home