Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Frosty Jak, they're avin a laugh...

First of all I must beg forgiveness for Frosty Jak. It was forecast at 12/1 when I picked it, it opened up 7/2 , was backed off the boards and then found little in the race. I would not have picked it at 7/2, let alone 11/10. Never mind it could be one to watch out for next time. Anyway on to Thursday and Danny has a sneaky feeling for Mick Channon's runner in the 3.50, Nawaaff. This one is bred for speed, comes from a yard in form and if backed should be followed. I reckon Dandy Nicholls will win the opener at 1.45 with Master Plasta. I can't believe this one is now rated only 92. He will improve for his recent outing ( his first for the king of sprint handicaps), and at 16/1 he is a must for each-way backers. I also give a great chance to Wise Dennis in the 3.15, who won so decisively last time at Ascot and still looks on a decent mark and has ground in his favour.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home