Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No escuses for Monday....

I'm afraid it was just poor tipping yesterday, but we will try and rectify the situation on Tuesday. Danny has a couple at Leicester tonight, first of all Seleet in the 6.30. Looked a decent type when easily landing a recent maiden and could have got in here lightly. Danny has chosen another tricky handicap for his second choice, Sound Of Nature in the 7.30. This one disappointed a little last time out but was a very comfortable winner on his previous outing. Just one selection for me Soto in the 3.20 at Beverley. I have already backed this gelding twice this season and he hasn't gone too badly. He has a perfect draw here today in which to make all the running, off what now looks a very tempting mark. A quick addition before the dog shift, She's So Pretty, each-way in the 3.10 at Llingfield.

2 Comments:

  • Noel, I put my cash on Shes So Pretty - I hope thats the good looker you had in mind when you mentioned Shes a Beauty !!! Don't be hard on yourself for the tipping yesterday - I got out of jail on your bet on El Capitan mentioned at the last minute !!

    By Blogger Mikerock, At 22 May 2007 at 12:36  

  • Well done Mike, good luck with all your bets today and thanx for the support.

    By Blogger noelp, At 22 May 2007 at 13:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home